Program Admin Training 101
The following guide is 101 training for Program Admins:
- Login to your MyKotis page and select Program
- User ID: email
- Password: Click "forgot password" to create your own, unique password.
- Click "Program" in the top menu bar to open the platform customer area.
- This will take you to the Customer Management Area.
- The most common areas Admins access in their Customer Management Area are the following:
- Pulling reports – view this article to learn how to view reports. For more info on what reports we offer, check out our report pages here.
- Place orders via Inventory Management – view this article for instructions on how Admins can place orders themselves.
- Add users – view this article on how to add/edit users.
- Kotis Help Center: Search by keyword or category. You can find this link on your Customer Management page or linked here.
To view your current inventory set in real time:
- Click the "Inventory Management" tab from your Cutomer Area homepage
- Your inventory list will display the image, product description, sku, size, available quantity, and "Quantity" box for ordering.
How to Place Inventory Management Orders: Review this guide for more information on placing an order directly from inventory.