Handwritten Gift Cards
If you're looking to stand out in a noisy field, handwritten gift cards are a great way to elevate what is sent out to your employees or customers. This feature that can be enabled on any of your portals and is frequently leveraged for these types of gifting orders:
- Special Employee Occasions - whether it’s celebrating new hires, sending swag for birthdays or anniversaries or holiday gifting, HR teams often use our gift card service to individualize momentous occasions.
- Work from home gifts – in a world that's gone virtual, adding a handwritten card brings a human touch to engaging a remote workforce.
- Client gifts – client acquisition is a noisy landscape, make these customer connections count by harnessing the power of swag and including a handwritten card.
How it works
You can select when to include a handwritten card and what text will be written.
- At the bottom of the checkout page, select “This is a gift”
- Write your text in the "Notes to recipient" field
- Our team creates the note using a state of the art, handwriting machine.
NOTE: You must order custom cards separately and it will be added as a SKU on the store. Our design team is here to help with the card design and messaging.
- Size requirements: 5 X 7
- Finish: White, non-gloss finish
The service is $5/note, and it is NOT covered by the rebate. It's billed on their quarterly report. The stationary cost is not included (you’ll order that separately).