Submitting Artwork for Screen Printing
Our Print Minimums
When designing for screen printing we have a general set of minimums to follow which allows us provide the best quality print. Small details are subject to fill in on press when minimums are not met.
1 pt positive space 1.5 pt negative space
Below is an example of how to ensure that your artwork meets our minimum requirements.
Note: Artwork should be 100% to scale in your file when checking minimums
Once all of these items are checked off, your artwork is ready to send to Kotis. Let's make amazing!
- Meets minimum requirements
- Images are embedded, not linked
- Images are hi-res, 300 dpi minimum
- Raster files are layered and not flattened
- Fonts are outlined, or files are packaged
- Artwork is to scale - 100% for all locations
- PMS colors are included or provided
- Trademarked content must be licensed or must have proof of approval for use.
Downloadable PDF to Email to client Below: